OLGA Online is a truly dynamic online production support system, improving the understanding of wellstream flow to enable a proactive and cost effective operation. It provides information from parts of the production system that instrumentation cannot reach, which allows for the development of advanced operation advisors based on SPT Group’s accumulated knowledge of field production. An open structure gives ready access to third party software developers and operators, inviting further innovations.
The OLGA online solutions represent model-based instrumentation not available in a conventional control system. Real-time models that match the field improve understanding of the reservoirs, wells, pipelines and facilities. This assists in the exploration of alternative operation strategies without risk to the facilities. Model values (virtual instrumentation) can highlight possible instrumentation errors and replace real instruments when they fail.
Dynamic eField solutions take flow assurance to operations to:
- Optimize production
- Avoid critical disruptions
- Support remote operations
- Maximize return on investment
- Some Example Projects
- Optimized use of LDHI - reduced OPEX
- Optimized injection of MEG - reduced to 50%
- Extended field life with more than 10 months
- Payback time less than one month
- Increased production and regularity
- Superb transparent window into the subsea production system
- Look-Back Mode that further increases the VMS accuracy
The OLGA online solutions can typically be divided into four main application areas based on the following types: Gas-condensate, Deepwater, and Onshore fields in addition to Drilling. The virtues of OLGA Online for the various types are described in separate pages found in the left menu.