MEPO Advanced user course
October 7-8, 2013; Dubai, UAE
This two-day course is valuable for the MEPO user with some experience.
The mixture of lectures and hands-on exercises improves the understanding of the workflows for uncertainty handling, history matching and intergrated modelling.
The topics covered by lectures, exercises and hand-out material include*:
The exercises are conducted using MEPO and thus all major features of the software are covered.
- Workflow for History Matching of large fields
- How to handle large amount of data and tune model towards observed data
- Workflow for integrated modeling
- How to link to external software tools for integrated workflows, e.g., include
geo modeling or surface pipeline networks (IAM)
- Workflow for optimization of well placement
- Use of spreadsheet tools (Excel, OpenOffice calc) for optimization of NPV
- Handling of scripts - How to utilize scripts for:
- Well scheduling
- Definition of different uncertainties
- How to apply constraint handling in MEPO
- Examples for standard options and customizations
Our experienced instructors focus on teaching how MEPO combined with efficient workflows can benefit you to make business critical decisions in your daily work with fewer uexpected results.
*) The actual material covered will depend somewhat on the progress of the hands-on exercises which is a significant part of the training. When deviations from the agenda seem necessary, the instructor will decide how to proceed in dialog with the students. However, all the topics are covered in the hand-out material.
To register for this course please visit www.nexttraining.net, click on "Find a Course" and select MEPO, and make your booking.