Seeking Cooperation Partners for Win-Win Business
SPT Group is rapidly establishing the industry standard for eField dynamic production management through our edpm technology. More and more of the oil and gas majors are enthusiastic about this, since there is a significant need for standardisation along with a booming market and capacity utilisation from the benefits associated with the eField technology and work processes.
Through its open infrastructure, edpm provides additional and useful information to third party packages. Some examples of third party integrations include:
- Integrated operation and field monitoring centers
- Integrated field models
- ICT (Information Communication Technology) structures
- Control system for processing facilities
- Control system for subsea production systems
- Production information systems
- Advanced control (e.g. closed loop slug, gas-lift, MEG injection
and choke controllers)
- Corrosion and pipeline integrity packages
- Process simulators
- Reservoir and well simulators
- Well monitoring / virtual metering systems
- Sand detectors
- Optimisers for wells, pipelines and processing plants
SPT Group is actively approaching potential partners and is ready for win-win partnership on a wide basis. SPT Group supports and trains the selected partners.
SPT Group supports various types of partner programs, including Technology Partner, Business Partner and edpm Partner.
For the right companies, SPT Group offers partnership models with incentives.